LIVE WEBINAR: Hemp & CBD: FDA Update and the Impact of COVID-19
Join Kleinfeld, Kaplan & Becker, LLP and Vicente Sederberg on Tuesday, April 7 at 2:15 p.m. ET for a live webinar on Hemp and CBD – FDA Update and the Impact of COVID-19.
Since 2015, KKB and VS have worked closely together in advising clients on the ever-evolving legal landscape for hemp-derived products. During this collaborative webinar, we’ll discuss what your hemp business needs to know in this unprecedented time, including:
- Updates on FDA’s approach to hemp-CBD products
- Key takeaways from FDA’s March progress report to Congress
- Steps the FDA is taking in light of COVID-19
- State-level emergency directives and orders impacting hemp businesses
- Business issues and best practices for operating in emergency environments
- Impact of COVID-19 on legislative sessions and how this affects the industry
The cannabis industry is no stranger to uncertainty and evolving government regulation, and we’re here to keep you informed and compliant as we work through this together. Learn more about our panelists and register for our live webinar here.